- 1. How do I order a Rainbow Cake?
- 2. How much lead time do I need to give for Rainbow Cake orders?
- 3. Where do I find pricing and more information on Rainbow Cakes?
- 4. Can I customize my Rainbow Cake?
- 5. What is your smallest size?
- 6. Can I add a greeting/message on the cake?
- 7. How do I collect my cake(s)?
- 8. What are your opening hours like?
- 9. If I need a cake for Sunday, what do I do?
- 10. Must I refrigerate the cake after collecting it?
2. How much lead time do I need to give for Rainbow Cake orders?
We require at least 5 days’ advance notice for standard Rainbow Cake orders.
4. Can I customize my Rainbow Cake?
You can fill up our enquiry/order form here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Please be adviced that we are a small bakery and have limited manpower to do extensive fondant work.
5. What is your smallest size?
The smallest Rainbow Cake we do is 7 inches in diameter (round).
It can feed about *15 persons.
*Please note that the figure is just an estimate only.
6. Can I add a greeting/message on the cake?
Yes. We can pipe them on top of the cake for you (complimentary) or you can choose to have them on a fondant greeting.
There is also the option of fondant topper.
7. How do I collect my cake(s)?
You can pick them up at our shop at:
The Production Kitchen
122 Owen Road
8. What are your opening hours like?
We are open from Mondays to Saturdays between 1.30pm to 7.30pm. Please note cake pick-ups are by order only so please provide a pick-up time when ordering. We are closed on Sundays.
9. If I need a cake for Sunday, what do I do?
The Rainbow Cake sits fine in the fridge for at least 3 days. You can pick the cake up on Saturday instead.
10. Must I refrigerate the cake after collecting it?
It is better to put it in the fridge after collecting it but if you do not have access to one, you can leave it out (indoors and not under direct heat) for at least 4 hours. The cake is BEST consumed in room temperature so please remember to take it out from the fridge at least 30 minutes before consuming it.
Please allow at least 1 working days to process your order(s).
Orders received after opening hours will be replied the next working day.
Return to main site